background

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My BFF Jess







I am so lucky to have a best friend. The first day we met, she told me her life story while we "watched" one of my favorite movies, "Bridget Jones's Diary." We've been pretty much attached at the hip ever since. She's been my partner in mischief and in lazy days. She's one of 3 people I can always count on to be brutally honest with me. We talk about everything and nothing all at the same time. She's probably the most considerate person I know. My BFF, Jessica, is amazing. I don't know where I'd be without her. It's really difficult to find people you can be entirely yourself around and not only feel like you're not being judged, but also feel accepted and loved. We don't get to see each other too much any more since I'm not in school and I don't get random weeks off anymore. I'm so glad I got to come up and spend some time like the old days - sitting on the couch with a bottle of wine, talking through tv shows.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment