background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bridal Portraits

I had such a great time posing for my bridal portraits! Sarah, one of my bridesmaids and a longtime friend, helped me get all dressed up and spent the day with me! Seeing myself all done up - hair, make up, dress, shoes, and veil - it really really hit me that it was getting close! I didn't have to imagine how I would look anymore, I could look in the mirror and see it! We took pictures around St. Paul's Episcopal Church downtown as well as in an alley downtown! Kate also came to play for picture time, and she met up with us along with Josh and JoAnna (photographers) and Josh's mom! :)

If you know me, you know I'm a pretty awkward person. I feel especially awkward when everyone is standing around staring and taking pictures of me. So, this was a bit out of my comfort zone. We took some more traditional pictures as well as some fun ones! I took a hand fan that I got from Spain to play with. My bouquet (which is proudly displayed on our dresser in our bedroom) was made by my Mom-in-love! 

It was so fun!! Getting dressed up and posing and being sassy... I definitely recommend the experience. :) I wasn't sure that I wanted bridal portraits originally, but I'm so glad I did it! The hard part came later.... trying to choose which ones to display at the wedding!!! Josh and JoAnna did such an amazing job, they made that wayyy difficult. :)

Here are some of my favorites!


~*Dr.Mrs. Q*~

No comments:

Post a Comment