background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Undies and dancing

I had my lingerie and bachelorette outing on the same day! We got in our cars and drove to my Matron of Honor's house in Marietta to get the ball rolling. Jessica (my Matron of Honor), Gisela (my sis/Maid of Honor), and Andrea (my brother's girlfriend) had decorated the house in a pink and black theme complete with pink Christmas lights on the banisters! We relaxed a bit with some yummy mixed drinks (including frozen daiquiris and piƱa coladas which I drank from my bedazzled got pink party cup) before a quick cooking lesson from the one and only Jessica. :) She taught me how to make butter alfredo sauce and buttercream icing from scratch! (Jessica, I still need to get the recipes from you btw!) It was so fun and yummy!! We had dinner and then all got ready for the real fun to stat! ;)


I wore a fun dress, a tiara given to me by my sis-in-love, Kate, and the sash we got my fried Kelly for her bachelorette party last year! The perfect ensemble! We played some games and opened some gifts. And I'll leave it at that. ;) Then we headed off for some dancing in Atlanta! we got in without waiting, I didn't have to pay a cover, and we got a free bottle of champagne! We had so much fun!!



The next day we had walked around Marietta square and had some great pizza there before heading back to Augusta. It was such a great get-away with my girls!!


~* Dr.Mrs. Q*~

No comments:

Post a Comment