background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kate's Bridal Shower

In the middle of study time, I took a few days'  break to help throw my sis-in-love her bridal shower! Kate's getting married August 27! So close!! And so exciting!!! She was so encouraging and happy and supportive throughout my wedding planning process and I'm so glad to be able to do the same for her. She definitely deserves it! :)



Kate's shower was princess themed! So fitting for her! Before the shower, we met at her house for some girlie time. Kate was so sweet to surprise us with a few gifts! We then hopped in the car and drove over to Lookaway Hall in North Augusta to get all set up.



The Shower was so much fun! We played some really fun games including a Disney princess trivia game and the TP wedding dress game, in which I got to be the other bride! (We were both the brides in this game at my shower! ha!) The food was so good that I got seconds!! Also extra yummy: the lemon-flavored cupcakes I made! Kate got lots and lots of really great gifts--she later said it felt like Christmas! :) It was such a great day filled with so much joy. I had a lot of fun planning it and being crafty and working on an event to honor her. I'm so excited that I got to be a part of it and am SO looking forward to every moment leading up to her big day! 5 weeks to go!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. This bridal shower looks fantabulous. Glad to see the photos. You know my sister is going to get married at some destination event space Chicago and I will be hosting a shabby chic bridal shower at our backyard. We all are so excited for this backyard bash.

    ReplyDelete